- Decorative Wood Carvings
- Hardwood Flooring
- Wood Decking
- Hardwood Plywood
- Imported Plywood
- Brass Bar Railing
- Marine Plywood
- Wainscoting Panels
- Stair Parts
- Interior Doors
- Wood Veneers
- Wood Turning Blanks
- Table Saws
- Wood Lathes
Moulding: Birch, Poplar, & Red Oak Wood Mouldings & Trim
Moulding is a decorative feature that can be used to enhance the style, elegance, and design of any room.
At St. Charles Hardwoods, we sell many different types and styles of wood molding and millwork including crown moulding, baseboard moulding, panel moulding, picture frame moulding, window & door casing, dentil moulding, and much more. With our large selection of moulding available in stock, we have the materials needed for any project.
Download Our Mouldings CatalogContact our hardwood lumber company or visit one of our hardwood lumber stores to see our entire selection of mouldings and to purchase the materials you need for any project.
Our Moulding Selection
We carry a wide selection of many different types and styles of moulding in stock in our St. Louis hardwood lumber stores. See our catalog for more details. This moulding is all made from quality wood using careful carving and manufacturing processes in order to ensure superior quality and consistency. Our selection of wood moulding includes many varieties, styles, and types of moulding and trim in some of the most popular wood species including Birch, Poplar, and Red Oak. We also stock some popular types of moulding in Cherry, Hard Maple, Walnut, and Pine as well.
The main types of moulding that we carry in our hardwood lumber stores includes:
- Bar Accessories & Bar Moulding
- Base Moulding
- Brick & Mantle Moulding
- Cabinet Moulding & Parts
- Cap Moulding
- Ceiling Grid Moulding
- Chair Rails
- Cove & Quarter Round Moulding
- Crown Moulding
- Crown Moulding Corner Blocks
- Dentil Moulding
- Finger Jointed Primed Poplar Moulding
- Fireplace Mantles
- Flooring Accessories & Moulding
- Half Round Moulding
- Hand Railing Moulding
- Window Jamb & Sill Moulding
- Key Blocks
- Outside Corner Moulding
- Panel Moulding
- Picture Frame Moulding
- Plinth Blocks
- Rope Moulding
- Screen Moulding
- Shelf Brackets
- Tongue & Groove Paneling
With this wide selection of moulding available in many different styles and types, we have the moulding that you will need for any project. To see the entire selection of moulding that we stock in our stores or to learn about creating custom moulding for your project, please contact the experts at our hardwood lumber company or visit one of our St. Charles Hardwoods stores today.
More About Wood Moulding
Moulding is typically any carved or shaped building feature that is used to add decoration or finishing detail. Moulding is typically made out of wood, plaster, or plastic.
In some cases, moulding is necessary to create a finished look especially at the edge of the floors or where flooring or wall materials change. In other situations, moulding is used simply as a decorative detail to add depth, style, design, and elegance to a space.
Some of the most popular types of moulding that you may be familiar with include:
- Crown Moulding: This is a decorative moulding that is installed between the top of the wall and the ceiling. Crown moulding is available in many styles and sizes. This is a simple way to add elegance, drama, and beauty to any room.
- Chair Rail Moulding: Chair rail moulding is typically installed at the top or the bottom third of the wall. This can add drama to a space and allow for more versatile decorating options since the top and bottom half of the wall can be painted, wall papered, or finished as two separate parts.
- Panel Moulding: Panel moulding is typically applied on walls, doors, ceilings, and other surfaces throughout the home. It can create panels that add depth and create a feeling of elegance or enhanced style.
- Window & Door Casing & Moulding: Adding substantial window or door moulding around the doors and windows of a room will draw attention to these elements and can create an elegant, grand, and finished look.
- Baseboard Moulding: There are usually irregularities and imperfections where the bottom of the wall and the flooring meet. Baseboard moulding will cover these perfections. Baseboard mould can range in size from 2 ¼” to over 5”.
To learn more about moulding or to see our entire selection of moulding that we have available, please contact us or come into one of our St. Charles Hardwoods stores today.