- Decorative Wood Carvings
- Hardwood Flooring
- Wood Decking
- Hardwood Plywood
- Imported Plywood
- Brass Bar Railing
- Marine Plywood
- Wainscoting Panels
- Stair Parts
- Interior Doors
- Wood Veneers
- Wood Turning Blanks
- Table Saws
- Wood Lathes
Table Saws: Buy Table Saws & Accessories in St. Louis
Table saws are traditionally one of the first and most important tools a woodworker can buy as they can perform a variety of cuts and functions. At St. Charles Hardwoods, we sell a variety of types of table saws including portable table saws, contractor table saws, hybrid table saws, and cabinet table saws. We also sell many different types of table saw accessories including mitre gauges, blades, and more. To see our entire selection of table saws and accessories, please come by one of our stores or contact our hardwood lumber company.
Our Tables Saws & Accessories
We sell a wide variety of woodworking tools at our St. Louis stores, which includes table saws and table saw accessories. These table saws are perfect for any woodworker and woodworking enthusiast including contractors, do-it-yourself homeowners, carpenters, and other craftsmen. With our complete selection of woodworking tools including table saws and accessories, you can find all of the tools you need for any project.
Our selection of table saws and table saw accessories includes:
- Mitre Gauges
- Saw Blades
- Feather Boards
- Mobile Bases
- Dust Collectors & Accessories
Buying a Table Saw
Buying the right table saw is one of the best investments that any wood worker can make as the right saw can make any job or project easier. When you are buying a table saw, it is important to know and to consider all of your options before making a selection. The main types of table saws available include portable or jobsite saws, contractor saws, hybrid saws, and cabinet saws. Each of these types of saws is designed for a particular purpose and application.
- Portable Table Saws: These table saws are made to be easy to lift and move around. These are perfect for carpenters and others who spend most of their time on the job site. These table saws can perform most of the functions of large table saws on a smaller scale.
- Contractor Saws: Contractor table saws are designed to be portable enough to haul to job sites. These are typically affordable and extremely portable, but because of this, they may sacrifice durability and power.
- Cabinet Saws: Cabinet table saws are designed to meet the performance and durability needs of professional woodworkers. These are more substantial saws in overall contraction as they are built using durable cast iron and steel and more powerful motors that are enclosed in a substantial cabinet base.
- Hybrid Saws: Hybrid table saws attempt to combine affordability with some of the most desirable features of cabinet saws. This may include a fully enclosed base with the motor mounted inside as well as more substantial trunnions and arbor bearings, better gearing, and a more advanced drive belt system.
Some other factors that will influence your choice of table saw include the types of features and options that are available as well as the type and amount of woodworking you plan to do. It is important that the table saw you select offers the features you need to perform up to your expectations.
To learn more about buying a table saw or to see the table saws and table saw accessories that we have available, please come by one of our St. Louis area hardwood lumber stores.