Get the Best Fire Place Mantel Parts from St. Charles Hardwoods
Do you want to make your residential or commercial space look more luxurious with old-world flair? Are you looking to repair or remodel your existing fire place mantel without burning a hole in your pocket? Come to St. Charles Hardwoods for the best fire place mantel parts in the state of Missouri that fit perfectly with your existing fire place mantel! We have an extensive range of fire place mantel parts that can improve any wood fire place mantel or can be combined to create beautiful custom wood fireplace mantels.
We stock fire place mantels and parts in Red Oak and Birchwood, but we have our own local mill so we can also create custom parts for your wooden mantel at extremely competitive rates. Get in touch with St. Charles Hardwoods today or visit any one of our stores to obtain high quality wood mantel parts.
One-Stop Shop for All Wood Fire Place Mantel Parts
St. Charles Hardwoods can provide custom mantels and fire place mantel parts in the latest styles and designs. We create and supply fireplace mantel parts in a variety of hardwood types including:
- Onlays: Fireplaces and mantels can form the focal point of your home and you need to make them as ornate as possible. With our onlays, you can make your mantel look more Victorian or Baroque without too much effort or money.
- Wood Appliqués: We have a wide range of wood appliqués available in solid and pressed wood that can be added to any wooden surface with ease. Our wood appliqués are a perfect addition to your wood fire place mantel as it can add more texture, style, detail, and beauty to your mantel.
- Corbels: Corbels can make your fireplace mantel look more ornate and ornamental. We make our corbels with different types of wood and in different styles. The most popular styles of corbels that we stock are Acanthus corbels and Traditional corbels. These corbels are not only decorative but they also allow your mantel to support more weight.
- Radius Millwork: Want that classic arch to your fireplace? Choose our radius millwork in a variety of styles and wood types to match any wood fireplace mantel. Expert artisans create all of our radius millwork, and we can create custom radius millwork for you if you do not find what you are looking for in our vast collection.
- Rosettes: Rosettes are typical fireplace mantel decorations that are usually carved into the upper corners of the mantel. These beautiful, intricate patterns can immediately jazz up an otherwise bland fire place mantel.
- Wood Brackets: Our stunning wood brackets cannot only make your fire place mantel more attractive but also gives it more strength and durability. Our most popular hand carved wood brackets are acanthus wood brackets, mission style wood brackets, and traditional wood brackets.
- Fireplace Columns and Half Columns: Wood columns and half-columns can make your fireplace look bigger and more statuesque.
- Fluted Pilasters: This component of classic architecture can be added to your fire place mantel to enhance the beauty and design of your fireplace.
See Our Complete Selection of Fire Place Mantel Parts
The extensive list above is just a small selection from the fire place mantel parts that we offer. We are one of the most renowned fire place mantel parts providers in Missouri, and we have a large team of fire place mantel experts who can create and design various wood mantel parts. You can rest assured that our mantel parts will restore your wood fire place mantel to its original beauty or help you create a unique masterpiece.
To see our selection of fire place mantel parts or custom woodwork, come in to one of our St. Louis lumber stores or contact us today by phone at (636)926-2000 or (636)717-1770.